Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ajay Devgan's Dance!!!

While it might sound like an oxymoron, today i did see it on the TV. Its from a movie called Cash. It happened today morning. I was having my breakfast and MTV was playing on in the background. I suddenly saw ajay devgan trying to shake his leg. Then I started thinking when was the last time I saw him dance. I thought for a few minutes before i gave up. Now that was funny. He was doing those slow moves pretending to dance. I suddenly wondered how did he manage for so long without ever dancing....

The other thing that surprises me about the actor is the fact that they call him an "ACTION HERO". Its similar to calling Denziel Washington a Action Hero. Now come on.. who are we kidding? I know Denziel washington is a great actor, his dialogue delivery immaculate but then never saw him kick some butt. Similar is the case with Ajay devgan if you put him in the context of bollywood films. I am great fan of his acting. He can really make u cry..but then calling him an action hero for that is pusing it too far....May be he can try pretending that he is really fighting..but then he definitely is no action here...


PS: I am great fan of his acting.. Pure Fun intended...

No comments: