Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Sundays....

My sundays stand testimony to Newton's first law....
For those of you who forgot, let me restate it...

"Every body continues in its state of rest or motion until acted upon by an external force"

I more or less subscribe to this law on sundays :)

By the time its weekend, i am more or less drained n only thing i want to do is sleep...sleep and sleep more.....

I am asleep till someone forces me to get up for lunch.....I guess the week's strain catches up on sunday....

I tried to trace it back..and realized that its been a pretty old err two year old practice...
It has its roots during the days when i was workin in chennai......
we were a gang of six (which later got reduced to three but the spirit wasnt lost...)

So sunday's time table used to be...

10:30.. open ur eyes check time..too early to be even thinkin of gettin up

11:15... strange feeling in the stomach...Probably its hunger...

11:30...First attempts at gettin up.....mind wants to but body still resists...

12:00..Mind and body arrive at a compromise....and manage to get up..

The next ardous task is to collect junta n reach mess...

Andhra mess...food with chicken.........eat for half to one hour...
For that one hour u are probably at the top of the world :P

So drag yourself back to the room....What next??

Abbey itna kane ke baad koyi kuch kar sakta hai kya??....

Time to go back to bed :)

Those were the golden days in chennai...

So coming back to present.. well there's no andhra mess..but old habits die hard and i don't like breaking traditions :)

No comments: