Saturday, July 28, 2007

My philosophy in Life....

The other day one of my friends asked me this strange question :

"What is your philosophy in life??"

(His ulterior motive was to find an answer for one of his submissions due the next day :) He was lookin for sth that he might correlate with...)

Anyhow i m as removed from philosophy as an amoeba is from a neuron.....so i cud not give him any answer for i knew none...

so i cannot say that I live by so and so philosophy that extols the virtues of humanity and helps achieve the zenith of one's own existence...and makes you think beyond the realms of this universe and time..

I am simple guy who wud even find it difficult to comprehend such a thing....

So after much deliberation.. i decided that if I did have one..it would be based on what's more tangible...n wud be an integral part of my life...

finally i arrived at one.. its based on the basic needs of life...roti, kapda and makaan types...In my case its roti and sleep :)

So My philosophy is :

"Be tired enough so that sleep is waiting for you..instead of you waiting for it when u reach your bed....
and whenever u sit before ur day's meal...you have worked hard enough during the day so that you are hungry enough and feel deserving of the precious meal..."


I can sense all philosopher's of yore gettin restless in their graves contemplating options of reincarnation.....

So i wont insult all the great philosopher's of the past by calling it philosophy :)..and restate it as the motto that i live by...I guess this compromise shud do .......

No comments: